Friday, November 04, 2005

wrong knowledge

I just found out that a two-word anagram for my first and last names is "shallow pain." Not sure what to do with this knowledge, except blog it.

Actually, it gets even better when you add my middle name and make a three word limit. You get "Egalitarian Whore Lumps." Also:

  • GUATEMALAN WORRIES PHIL
  • GUATEMALAN WELSH PRIORI
  • GUATEMALAN LIER WORSHIP
  • ANAEMIA SPILLER WROUGHT
  • ARAPAHO LEMURES WILTING
  • SALAAM PUERILE INGROWTH
  • PENETRALIA GLAMOUR WISH
  • MANSLAUGHTER IOWA PERIL
  • GENITALIA ARMOURS WHELP
  • MARRIAGE UNHALLOW SPITE
  • MARRIAGES NUPTIAL WHOLE
  • PREMARITAL HULA WIGEONS
Amongst many, many others. Better hope I have this baby, soon. I'm not on bed rest all day but I'm on bed rest for when I'm not at work. I'll only get more bored.