Sunday, November 20, 2005

What to do when you find your belly being painted by a bunch of beautiful women


Lie there and enjoy the heck out of it.













I have such a warm glow around me from the baby shower yesterday, and I'm still trying to sort out the memories. Mostly it's a blur - Being surrounded by the wonderful people I love and wanting to tell them all how much I appreciate them being in my life. I do remember sharing pregnancy and birthing stories along with the other mothers there. I remember being so happy that I could actually eat the cake since it was wheatless. I remember eating a lot of sushi. And then, the US Navy sent a couple of F/A-18 Hornets to do touch-and-go practice at Moffett Air Field, and they flew right over the house about four times, close enough to smell the pilot's aftershave.

Later, I was surrounded by beautiful women and painted.

What a perfect day! Thank you!